Autor Wątek: Sneak Pit 18.12.2011 Londyn  (Przeczytany 2853 razy)

Radical_Spike

• Użytkownik jest na liście obserwowanychObserwowany
Sneak Pit 18.12.2011 Londyn
« dnia: Grudzień 14, 2011, 01:47:59 »
Snake Pit 3v3 Tournament, Sun 18th Dec 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen,
After a year long absence, welcome back to the one and only SNAKE PIT!!!!

For those that haven’t experienced it before, the Snake Pit is a very special event comprising of a 3-on-3 Team Tournament that provides a unique experience, thanks to its host commentary, custom BGM tracks and overall atmosphere.

Assemble the triangles of death, sharpen your ninja claws, practice on your shaolin wooden men, get your punching bags out and prepare for the war!!!

Some important information is below, but Full Rules are published here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...cD0rtUCiMc/edit

They haven’t changed much since the previous season but please click the above link and READ them again at least once to avoid any surprises!

Date: Sunday 18th December 2011

Doors Open: 12pm. You can play casuals from this time onwards

Tournament Start Time: 2pm

End time: Expected to end around 9pm (so you shouldn’t have trouble with last trains/buses).

Venue:

Address: The Shoreditch, 145 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JE

Directions: Use the postcode above in your SatNav or Google Maps.

If you’re coming by public transport, get off at Old Street Tube Station (Northern Line) at Exit 2, and walk towards Shoreditch. It’s practically right next to El Paso, if you went there last time.

Google Maps Link: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place...CMIbQ8gOO-qGODw

Entry Fee:

£10 per person for venue entry + tournament entry + casual play.

£5 per person for venue entry+casual play/spectating.

Prizes (per team): 1st prize £210, 2nd prize £90, 3rd prize £60

Tournament Format: Teams of 3 with a chosen captain. Groups followed by Single Elimination Knockout.

Characters: Each player much choose one character only for the whole event. All 3 characters on a team must be different.

Bring your own PS3 controller. We will not be providing any dedicated pads or sticks, so you MUST bring your controller (and USB cable if necessary).

Setups: There will be 6 setups to play on. So you will get plenty of casual games (as long as you come early!) from the time the venue opens until the group stages finish.

Please sign up with your Team below, and also specify who is your Team Captain.

If you don’t have a team by then, don’t worry. There are going to be plenty of people looking for a team and you should easily be able to form a team on the day (so don’t let that stop you from coming!!)

Please subscribe to the following in order to get updates on Snake Pit News and Events:

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/247326185295747/
Email - snakepitlondon@gmail.com
Twitter - @snakepitlondon
No, I mean I played perfectly, there was nobody else in the world that could've played any better. I made zero mistakes. If it looks like I made a mistake, it was just an extremely pro and elaborate set-up so I could win with even more style than ever imaginable.

Radical_Spike

Odp: Sneak Pit 18.12.2011 Londyn
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Grudzień 14, 2011, 01:51:35 »
Chyba sie wybiore, zdaje sie ,ze cale wieki nie bylem na turnieju;p
Brakuje mi tylko teamu,ktos chetny?
No, I mean I played perfectly, there was nobody else in the world that could've played any better. I made zero mistakes. If it looks like I made a mistake, it was just an extremely pro and elaborate set-up so I could win with even more style than ever imaginable.

Bati

• Ludzka dzida
  • PSN ID: Bati_KING
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Grudzień 14, 2011, 09:22:29 »
Za 4 dni? :D trochę mało czasu na kombinowanie transportu do Londynu ;(
;D
Flamingo KUR*A

Radical_Spike

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Grudzień 14, 2011, 14:37:09 »
Za to nocleg pochytany:p

Radical_Spike

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Grudzień 30, 2011, 20:32:04 »
No niestety moj team nie wygral;p

Tutaj moja walka z Dinosaurem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlBWGTd9U9U   

Na swoje usprawiedliwienie moge dodac,ze nie gralem przez ostatnie 5 miesiecy, spedzajac tylko 10 godzin w treningu,2 dni przed turniejem.

Poznalem naprawde sporo ludzi i musze powiedziec,ze w porownaniu z polska scena to tutaj sa nastroja iscie hipisowskie.

Wygaral wlasnie team Dinosaura.

Grey

• 未だ未だ
    • facebook/Tekken-TEJ
    • Email
  • Gamertag: \m/
  • PSN ID: TekkenTEJ
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Styczeń 02, 2012, 02:38:58 »
Zagrałeś solidnie, choć widać że to Dino kontrolował grę.
Cóż klimat w PL zawsze w jakimś sensie był taki jak obecne, żyjemy w stresogennym otoczeniu to też są z Nas napinacze.

Radical_Spike

« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Styczeń 05, 2012, 21:02:57 »
Stresogennym? Hmmm...wydaje mi mi się, Polacy nie maja specjalnie bardziej stresujacego otoczenia w pracy/szkole niż inne kraje rozwinięte gospodarczo, ale chyba to nie jest wątek do takich filozoficzno- społecznych dywagacji.
W każdym razie było warto, tylko że miejsca było naprawdę mało .
Mogę zareczyć, że sali gimnastycznej to oni nie wynajeli:)