Społeczność > International Area

Hi all!!!!!

(1/3) > >>

Aris:
Hi guys it's my fourth time in Poland and this time i will be here i guess for a long time. I'm from Greece my nickname is Aris and my original name is Manolis. I'm playing many years fighting games especially cvs2, nowdays street fighter 4 and i used to be a tekken player,street fighter alpha series and many more. I'm a member of the greek fighting games community called greekdojo,and i would like to know if there will be some major or local tournament here in poland and also if you have something like a meeting point,in order to play games cause i would really like to meet you guys in order to play and talk to each other.   I'm living in katowice so i hope somewhere near there will be some players to have some matches and speak about the games. Thanks in advance for your time.    :)

Rupert:
Hi i`m from Bytom this is city near Katowice I play Tekken so if you wanna play sometime PM me. I can`t help you with SF or CVS2 ask Pychu if he would play 2d with you he is from Sosnowiec.

Snake:
Hi Aris. If by "long time" you mean like couple months, then in March there's gonna be Bursa (in Włocławek), which is main regular polish event for fighting games (mostly Guilty Gear and Capcom games, but pretty much anything really). I'm the biggest cvs2 fanboy in this country (even though this game was mostly training mode for me), so I'd love to play with someone who knows his stuff. <3

Bonus question: Do you know Aenica? :pogchamp:

Aris:
:) :) :) Of course i know Aenica he is a good friend of mine and we have played really countless times and games against each other on cvs2 and many other games but mostly cvs2 in Greece we had among with France the best cvs2 scene in Europe we were and some guys are still in deep love with the game.There are many videos on youtube from me ultima from austria maybe the best a groove in europe delivery boy aenica grand lethal and snake (a p groove player from greece) i know you have the same nick, what a coincidence hahaha. Unfortunatelly Aenica does not playing any more except a bit sf X tekken i think,i dont know if he will change his mind and try some other game in the future. Now i'm playing only sf4 and when i have the people cvs2 of course :) but i'm willing to play any other game.  Of course i will be here in march and of course i will come to this event i cant wait for it to be honest. The problem is that i don't know where this place is but i guess till march i'll be able to find it. I was playing and gg also but nothing really intersting.     Btw how do you know aenica?? You met each other in some big tourney the previous years??

Snake:
I don't know him, just seen many match videos and heard some stories about him (like winning a major tekken tournament on a shitty ascii stick lol). He's kinda a legend. ;p I'm sure there'll be someone to help you get there, especially since it's two months away. Who do you use in sf4 by the way?

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona

Idź do wersji pełnej