Autor Wątek: [SSF4, UMVC3] VxG Qualifier, Razer Fighting Championships (25-26.05, Londyn)  (Przeczytany 1294 razy)

Kot

• [Warszawa]
  • no-life 4life
    • Email
  • PSN ID: Nekonushi
http://www.eufighters.com/showthread.php?182-VXG-QUALIFIER-Razer-Fighting-Championships-25-26-May-MCM-Expo-London&p=1460&viewfull=1#post1460

Cytat: WGE
European Gaming League (EGL) and MCM London Comic Con are proud to announce that they are teaming up with Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems, to host the largest UK fighting tournament of the year.
The Razer Fighting Championships will take place at MCM London Comic Con on 25th and 26th of May, and will feature Street Fighter IV and Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3.
EGL will be working in partnership with Armshouse to give MCM London Comic Con attendees the chance to win over £2,000 in prize money across the two tournaments. The winner of each tournament will also walk away with an all-expenses paid trip to the Video X Games in Saint Maarten in the Caribbean to compete for a piece of the $28,000 prize pot.
MCM London Comic Con takes place at ExCeL London on 24-26 May. Entry to both tournaments is included with a valid London Comic Con ticket.

Razer Fighting Championships
Saturday, 25 May - Super Street Fighter IV
Sunday, 26 May - Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

TOURNAMENT RULES
Format: Double Elimination bracket.
Max players: 64.
Match rules: SSFIV: Best 2 out of 3 games until the finals. UMVC3 will be best 3 out of 5 games.
Controllers: Pads, Sticks, Hitbox controllers are permitted. Razer will be providing controllers and fighsticks, but you can use your own if you wish.

PRIZES PER TOURNAMENT
1st Place: £500 + flight & hotel to St Maarten for the Video X Games
2nd Place: £200
3rd Place: £150
4th & 5th Place: £75

The prize money is open to all competitors. The hotels & flights to St Maarten are eligible for European or Israeli passport holders only.

REGISTRATION/TIMING
Saturday: SSFIV tournament
Sunday: UMVC3 tournament
Tournament entry is FREE.

Saturday registration closes at 10am. Tournament begins 10:20.
Sunday registration closes at 10:30am. Tournament begins at 10:50.

Wylot w sobotę rano z Warszawy i powrót we wtorek rano łącznie 300 zł, gorzej że do tego drogie bilety na ComicCon (10 funtów za jeden dzień ze staniem w kolejce, 16.50 bez, 30 za dwa dni). Z jednej strony info w ostatniej chwili (zapostowane wczoraj) i dopiero co byliśmy w Czechach, z drugiej fajnie by było w końcu pograć z UK sceną w Marvela i zobaczyć ten słynny ComicCon, no i Londyn. Jeśli wszystko pójdzie po mojej myśli to chyba polecę.
smh tbh fam