Autor Wątek: Trenuj z Gootecksem!  (Przeczytany 1683 razy)

Di

• Administrator
  • Objection!
    • Email
Trenuj z Gootecksem!
« dnia: Wrzesień 10, 2010, 22:16:03 »
Hey guys,
It's Friday and I figured it's time to give you guys the heads up on what's going on.  Good luck to everyone out there who is playing in tournaments this weekend out there.  Around here in LA, there is a ranking battle at Arcade Infinity that I'll be trying out my new Rose at.  Yes, I am playing Rose right now.  :D  Why, cuz she can fight like a bitch, that's why!

Cross Counter
Anyhow, back to business.  So lately I have been becoming increasingly surprised and excited about all the activity going on right now on the Cross Counter web site!   What originally started as just a web site for me to post up the newest episode of Cross Counter is becoming a real destination for connecting with other Street Fighter players.  Players can create profiles, upload videos, write blogs, post in forums and best of all are sharing their gamertags and getting matches in online.  There are even groups for XBL and PSN players as well as character-specific groups. I've set up a few free group training sessions in there so be on the lookout if you're looking to play a few games and get some feedback.

I'm really excited to see what comes of all of this, so if you've been trying to meet other players and step up your game, definitely check out the site now and start connecting.  One of my students, Emmanuel Ibus, created a Cammy Cannon Strike Flow Chart, which he has posted on the site as well.  Brought a tear to my eye to see such dedication :')

Speaking of Cross Counter, good news, we're not cancelled!  Machinima has renewed us for another season, yay!  This season, we're going to finally get microphones and have a handful of special guests lined up.  On the most recent episode, we had our buddy Marn on to analyze a Dudley/Abel match since as you may know, Marn is a beast with Dudley.  Then we recorded episode 2 of the Cross Counter podcast with him, which was a lot of fun because Marn was being his usual shit-talking self.  Mike and I were also on Golgocast last week so check that out because we talk about arcade SSF4, MvC3 and more.

Training
In other news, I am currently looking for 5 players that are serious about stepping up their game to get training from me for 1 month. You get four 1 hour sessions, one per week, starting this upcoming week.  We'll find a time that works for us both and I'll help get you started on the path to where you want to be as a player.  Whether you're playing in local tournaments, casually with your buddies or grinding online, if you're looking to improve, I can get you where you need to be.

How does it work?  We play on XBL or PSN in an Endless Battle Lobby, while talking over Skype or phone.  I'll give you feedback on what you're doing right and wrong which will help you improve.  If you have match videos of yourself playing, we can look at those to review why you've lost or won.  I'll also coach you in real time while you play others in Endless Battle.  This way you'll have a better understanding of what you should be thinking while you're playing. 

The cost is $100, you can pay at once or weekly, whatever works for you.  Of course, it requires a serious commitment from you as well, so take that into consideration before emailing me back.  Let me know if you want in!

Other Stuff Going On
Went to NorCal recently for the Keystone II event at the San Jose Bar and Grill with Mike Ross, Combofiend and Evil Elvis.  Shoutouts to NorCal!  Going to be going back up there again for Battle of the Bay on the 17th.

Working on West Coast Warzone 3 stuff, that's coming soon.  :)  Stay tuned!

-gootecks

krill

• [Zachodniopomorskie]
Odp: Trenuj z Gootecksem!
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Wrzesień 11, 2010, 09:50:25 »
z deka żal.ua